Updating WPBakery Page Builder

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Updating WPBakery Page Builder

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Updating WPBakery Page Builder

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • webuj
    Participant

Hello I have a problem updating the WPBakery page builder plugin.

After click on update: <span class=”VIiyi” lang=”en”><span class=”JLqJ4b ChMk0b” data-language-for-alternatives=”en” data-language-to-translate-into=”sk” data-phrase-index=”0″>A new version of the WPBakery Page Builder plugin is available.</span> <span class=”JLqJ4b ChMk0b” data-language-for-alternatives=”en” data-language-to-translate-into=”sk” data-phrase-index=”1″>Show details of version 6.7.</span> <span class=”JLqJ4b ChMk0b” data-language-for-alternatives=”en” data-language-to-translate-into=”sk” data-phrase-index=”2″>Automatic update of this plugin is not available.</span> <span class=”JLqJ4b ChMk0b” data-language-for-alternatives=”en” data-language-to-translate-into=”sk” data-phrase-index=”3″>To receive automatic updates license activation is required.</span> <span class=”JLqJ4b ChMk0b” data-language-for-alternatives=”en” data-language-to-translate-into=”sk” data-phrase-index=”4″>Please visit settings to activate your WPBakery Page Builder.</span> <span class=”JLqJ4b ChMk0b” data-language-for-alternatives=”en” data-language-to-translate-into=”sk” data-phrase-index=”5″>Got WPBakery Page Builder in theme?</span></span> 

Can you help me?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @webuj,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can update the WPBakery page builder plugin from the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Install Plugins

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)