URL sent as " noindex' in Gillion Worpress with google search console

Home Forums Gillion Theme URL sent as " noindex' in Gillion Worpress with google search console

Home Forums Gillion Theme URL sent as " noindex' in Gillion Worpress with google search console

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • Kylian
    Participant

Morning. I still have an issue with the Gillion theme that I’ve baught on your website. Google seach console keep telling me this ( URL envoyée désignée comme “noindex” ). Which means that my homepage cannot be indexed by google because its marked as noindex. The thing is that in worpress admin the ” do index my website in search engine ” is ticked so it should work. When Im using another theme all is working fine. Only Gillion is causing issue. Thanks for helping me

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @Kylian,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Kylian
    Participant

Hi, yes Im well doing. Here is my website : http://klubsetconcertsmagazine.com

Cordialy / Kylian

Solution for this topic

I visited your site and saw it is indexable as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please advise.

Attachments:

Kylian
    Participant

Hi, yesterday I was seeking for a way to fix that issue so I went in wordpress file and add in head.php a balise in the header in order to make it indexed by search engine.

But I’ve done it on my own. Then I don’t think it’s going to work as Google keep saying that a ” noindex” balise is blocking somewhere else but I don’t know where exactly.

Cordialy / Kylian

The theme doesn’t add noindex anywhere at all.

This may be due to plugin that you are using on your site.

As requested above have you tried temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any?

Kylian
    Participant

Hi, I’m going to try right now and then will let you know within a couple of days.

Cordialy/ Kylian

Ok

Kylian
    Participant

It seems like its working fine now, homepage is showing up in search ensigne. Only thing i’ve done is to add a new URL in google search consol, meaning HTTPS and then added only HTTP.

Thanks a lot

Attachments:

Kylian
    Participant

Last thing that I’d like to know is how to edit all different tab’s title. My magazine website is french so I don’t wanna display english titles in all different section on homepage and side bar…

To help you to understand my wonderings I uploaded a view with all mentions that I wanna edit the name in red zone. Just folow the arrow.

Thanks for helping.

Cordialy / Kylian

Attachments:

Solution for this topic

Last thing that I’d like to know is how to edit all different tab’s title. My magazine website is french so I don’t wanna display english titles in all different section on homepage and side bar…

You can change it by either translating the theme as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/theme-translation/ or using any of the following plugins to change it.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/say-what/

https://wordpress.org/plugins/real-time-find-and-replace/

Kylian
    Participant

Okay then.

Many thanks /Kylian

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)