Use layout from another demo content

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Use layout from another demo content

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Use layout from another demo content

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • pedro
    Participant

Hello, I make my blog based on demo content called “Blog (full)”. Now i need to add a page getting the functionalities and layout of Portfolio (full), exactly like this section https://jevelin.shufflehound.com/portfolio-page/gallery/ i think i need to create a new category page but and assign the correct template but i don’t know how to get this layout working on my “Blog (full)” version of the template. I was thinking that i only need to create a category page and select the appropiate template, but i cannot do that. Maybe if i have my blog under “Blog (full)” y cannot use “Portfolio (full)” layouts? This is my problem?  Can you help me please? I purchase the template and i have the key, if you need it.

Hi @pedro,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

It is just a normal page containing Portfolio content element so to achieve this use Portfolio content element in the page and configure it as shown in the attached screenshot.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

pedro
    Participant

Hello, I added a new page, i went to admin and select Content Elements > Gallery now y get this page (see link below), but no posts are shown instead “All” is selected by default and i have published posts and pages.. I want to configure what category of posts to display but in the admin in the configuration of the gallery i cannot select the categories to display, if i write the categories slug or if i click on the field nothing works, i dont know hot to configure  the gallery. Look my screenshot. Thanks.

Attachments:

I am not sure which gallery content element you have used because i only see Image Gallery content element that doesn’t have options as displayed in your shared screenshot.

Please advise and if possible please share whole screenshot containing content element name.

pedro
    Participant

The selected content element is “Portfolio”. The same as you indicate me in your screenshot.

You can see it in the files “30.pdf”, “31.pdf” and “32.pdf” the options that are displayed when clicking on the administrator on the content element “Portfolio”, its configurations. I tried selecting the categories but it did not let me. And nothing is displayed on frontend.

(I dont have “Portfolio 2” option on my admin – see “33.pdf”)

Attachments:

pedro
    Participant

Here the screenshot 29.jpg shows the content element “Porfolio” selected on the page

Attachments:

pedro
    Participant

Solution for this topic

Finally i know that i need to create a porfolio project, a portfolio category and publish some portfolio items to this content element start to work, thanks.

Awesome great to see you got that know.

Also please make sure you are using latest version of Unyson plugin.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Have a fantastic day!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)