Visibility count

Home Forums Gillion Theme Visibility count

Home Forums Gillion Theme Visibility count

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • nivfacilio
    Participant

Hi,

I recently changed my front page template of the blogs [ blog.facilio.com]. Earlier I was able to see the visibility count of the each blog. Now, after changing the template, I don’t know how to get back the visibility count[ including the previous history ]  of the each blog. Can you pls help me with this issue ?

Hi @nivfacilio,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can enable it from theme Blog settings as shown in the attached screenshots.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

nivfacilio
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks a lot for the reply. I did try what you have mentioned, but still I am facing the same problem. I am able to see the visibility count inside each blog, but I am not able to show it in the front page. And one more doubt, is there a way to hide the excerpt from the front page ?. Can you please help me with this ?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Thanks a lot for the reply. I did try what you have mentioned, but still I am facing the same problem. I am able to see the visibility count inside each blog, but I am not able to show it in the front page.

It only displays on home page if used certain content elements such as Blog slider.

And one more doubt, is there a way to hide the excerpt from the front page ?. Can you please help me with this ?

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s displaying so that i can help you to achieve it?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)