Visual Builder "Image Gallery" Only Allows 5 Displayed Images

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Visual Builder "Image Gallery" Only Allows 5 Displayed Images

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Visual Builder "Image Gallery" Only Allows 5 Displayed Images

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • rmsimp05
    Participant

I love the Image Gallery “Content Element” feature, but it only allows for 5 columns. While you can upload as many photos as you want, only 5 will display.

Obviously, the standard for gallerys is usually a large grid. How can I make this Image Gallery display 5 x 5, for instance. I’ve tried 3rd party plugins, and well, they all suck.

Hi @rmsimp05,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me the screenshot of how you want it to display?

Also have you tried following gallery provided by Jetpack plugin?

https://jetpack.com/support/tiled-galleries/

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

rmsimp05
    Participant

View post on imgur.com

So this link is how your current gallery works. You can do columns of 1, 2, 3, 4, or, pictured here, 5….

The problem is you can only do columns, not rows, like most gallerys.

So instead of one row of 5 columns, I would like 5 rows of 5 columns: A 5×5 grid. Typical gallery, right?

Let me know what you think. I want to use this one because it’s lightweight, fast, and doesnt compromise thumbnail quality like 3rd party plugin’s ive tried.

I agree with you and will consider this to be developed in the future version of theme.

In the meanwhile you can try using above shared gallery provided by Jetpack plugin or develop custom code to achieve it.

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Shufflehound recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)