Visual Page Editor Not Matching Default Editor

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Visual Page Editor Not Matching Default Editor

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Visual Page Editor Not Matching Default Editor

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • recliq
    Participant

Hello,

When I edit a parallax title type of page what I do in the visual page editor doesn’t match my default editor and vice versa, is this normal? When I add new text in a default editor it doesn’t get added to my text block and vice versa.

This page for example: http://a21.7a6.myftpupload.com/instagram-influencer-marketing/

It’s only happening with parallax title pages. Thank you in advance!

Best,

Jon

Hi Jon,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Yes it is Unyson plugin issue that provides visual page editor so you have to add them manually.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

recliq
    Participant

Thank you for the response! So it it only with parallax title pages and blog posts that this creates an error with?

Also, how can I add a theme header.php file to my file editor? I attached a screenshot of what i’m currently seeing, but I want to add custom code to the header and in between the body for Google Tag Manager/tracking.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Thank you for the response! So it it only with parallax title pages and blog posts that this creates an error with?

This is for all where the Unyson visual page editor is used.

Also, how can I add a theme header.php file to my file editor? I attached a screenshot of what i’m currently seeing, but I want to add custom code to the header and in between the body for Google Tag Manager/tracking.

You can,’t add it from default theme editor. You have to do it using FTP or cPanel file manager of your site.

recliq
    Participant

Ok understood.

So I need to download the header.php file from the parent theme using FTP and then just transferring it to my child theme? Would you recommend this? Will this affect a lot for future parent theme updates?

I’m trying to add google tag manager on the site and I need to add two scripts of code one in between the header tags and another one in between the body tags, but I cant find a way or plugin to automatically add a script in between body tags. The only way I have found is by editing header.php, any recommendations?

Best,

Jon

So I need to download the header.php file from the parent theme using FTP and then just transferring it to my child theme?

Yes

Would you recommend this?

Yes

Will this affect a lot for future parent theme updates?

Not until developer makes major changes in the parent theme header.php file in that case you have to also update your child theme header.php file.

The only way I have found is by editing header.php, any recommendations?

Have you tried following solutions?

https://wordpress.org/plugins/google-tag-manager/

http://www.wpbeginner.com/beginners-guide/how-to-install-and-setup-google-tag-manager-in-wordpress/

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)