Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Counta

Home Forums Gillion Theme Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Counta

Home Forums Gillion Theme Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Counta

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • SalutfromParis
    Participant

hello,

concerning: http://www.salutfromparis.com

on my front page (only desktop, not mobile view) I am receiving this error message:

<b>Warning</b>: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in <b>/home/salutfro/public_html/wp-content/themes/gillion/inc/elements/blog-posts-categories.php</b>

I checked online but I don’t know how to fix this. All solutions tell me to change a line in the php file but there is a warning saying that my page has 10 errors and i need to fix them before changing anything as it could break my page.

can you tell me what I need to do?

thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @SalutfromParis,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Are you using Gillion child theme on your website?

Please make sure that you are using below the latest version of the theme.

Please login to access this file

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

yay.digital
    Participant

Hi,

we encountered this issue as well. The newest version (4.0.2) of the theme & child theme didn’t fix the issue. Since we installed the child theme over a year ago, only the screenshot changed and maybe the style.css, which we changed for our own styling needs.

The errors read:
    Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /Users/joda/code/prosiebensat.1/schlappohr/wordpress/web/app/themes/gillion-child/single.php on line 152
    Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /Users/joda/code/prosiebensat.1/schlappohr/wordpress/web/app/themes/gillion-child/single.php on line 169

The show up on the bottom of posts, right before the post-switch element in the post-tags-container element.

Cheers

Joda

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)