Warning while edit page on wp bakery

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Warning while edit page on wp bakery

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Warning while edit page on wp bakery

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Shufflehound Support 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • Hello There !

Actually , I tried to edit my front page of website through WP bakery and this is what it shows me on top of the website

<b>Warning</b>: parse_str(): Input variables exceeded 1000. To increase the limit change max_input_vars in php.ini. in <b>/home2/urta1539/public_html/framecadd.in/wp-content/plugins/seo-by-rank-math/vendor/rollbar/rollbar/src/Scrubber.php</b> on line <b>81</b>

<b>Warning</b>: parse_str(): Input variables exceeded 1000. To increase the limit change max_input_vars in php.ini. in <b>/home2/urta1539/public_html/framecadd.in/wp-content/plugins/seo-by-rank-math/vendor/rollbar/rollbar/src/Scrubber.php</b> on line <b>81</b>

<b>Warning</b>: preg_replace(): Compilation failed: regular expression is too large at offset 102216 in <b>/home2/urta1539/public_html/framecadd.in/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/editors/class-vc-frontend-editor.php</b> on line <b>933

</b>Screenshot attached.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Rank math problem solved. Now only this is what I want to remove

<b>Warning</b>: preg_replace(): Compilation failed: regular expression is too large at offset 102216 in <b>/home2/urta1539/public_html/framecadd.in/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/editors/class-vc-frontend-editor.php</b> on line <b>933</b>
    <div id=”page-container” class=””><header class=”primary-desktop primary-desktop-light”>
    <div class=”sh-header-top sh-header-top-10″>
    <div class=”container”>
    <div class=”sh-table”>
    <div class=”sh-table-cell”>
    <div class=”header-logo sh-group-equal”></div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </header></div>

Solution for this topic

Hi @framecadd,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I can see you are using an older version of the theme on your shared website so please update it to the below latest version as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

Also, please make sure that you are using the latest versions of the WPbakery page builder & Unyson plugins and the latest version of PHP on your server by referring to the information provided in the following pages.

https://www.wikihow.com/Check-PHP-Version
    http://php.net/supported-versions.php

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

how can i upload new theme without hurting my content ?

ok ! Thanks , issue resolved

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)