Warning while edit page on wp bakery

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Warning while edit page on wp bakery

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Warning while edit page on wp bakery

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • FrameCADD
    Participant

Hello There !

Actually , I tried to edit my front page of website through WP bakery and this is what it shows me on top of the website

<b>Warning</b>: parse_str(): Input variables exceeded 1000. To increase the limit change max_input_vars in php.ini. in <b>/home2/urta1539/public_html/framecadd.in/wp-content/plugins/seo-by-rank-math/vendor/rollbar/rollbar/src/Scrubber.php</b> on line <b>81</b>

<b>Warning</b>: parse_str(): Input variables exceeded 1000. To increase the limit change max_input_vars in php.ini. in <b>/home2/urta1539/public_html/framecadd.in/wp-content/plugins/seo-by-rank-math/vendor/rollbar/rollbar/src/Scrubber.php</b> on line <b>81</b>

<b>Warning</b>: preg_replace(): Compilation failed: regular expression is too large at offset 102216 in <b>/home2/urta1539/public_html/framecadd.in/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/editors/class-vc-frontend-editor.php</b> on line <b>933

</b>Screenshot attached.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

FrameCADD
    Participant

Rank math problem solved. Now only this is what I want to remove

<b>Warning</b>: preg_replace(): Compilation failed: regular expression is too large at offset 102216 in <b>/home2/urta1539/public_html/framecadd.in/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/editors/class-vc-frontend-editor.php</b> on line <b>933</b>
    <div id=”page-container” class=””><header class=”primary-desktop primary-desktop-light”>
    <div class=”sh-header-top sh-header-top-10″>
    <div class=”container”>
    <div class=”sh-table”>
    <div class=”sh-table-cell”>
    <div class=”header-logo sh-group-equal”></div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </header></div>

Solution for this topic

Hi @FrameCADD,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I can see you are using an older version of the theme on your shared website so please update it to the below latest version as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

Also, please make sure that you are using the latest versions of the WPbakery page builder & Unyson plugins and the latest version of PHP on your server by referring to the information provided in the following pages.

https://www.wikihow.com/Check-PHP-Version
    http://php.net/supported-versions.php

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

FrameCADD
    Participant

how can i upload new theme without hurting my content ?

FrameCADD
    Participant

ok ! Thanks , issue resolved

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)