Website page content duplicating as footer...on every page

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Website page content duplicating as footer…on every page

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Website page content duplicating as footer…on every page

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • Brady
    Participant

Hello ~ I am not sure what is happening but all of a sudden the footer of the website seems to now be duplicating the content of that page (on every page). I even tried to disable and remove the footer but it still appears in the.
    However, when I edit the footer, it is as it should be.

Now sure how or why this is happening but I am urgently looking for a way to get it back to normal.

can anyone help?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @Brady,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I don’t see the issue on your shared website and also what you are displaying in your shared screenshot is not a footer on your website.

Please advise.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Brady
    Participant

Hey ~

Thanks for your follow-up.

I attached two recordings to show you the error but they are too large still to attach.

here is an unlisted youtube video link: https://youtu.be/DioB15ebYjE

this shows the error.

I am going to try to create a new footer and try to load it to see if it fixes the issue. however when i go to the theme deault place holder it seems to correct itself.

I can see you are using the old version of the Jevelin theme on your website so please update it to the below latest version as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

If the issue still persists after updating the theme then would you mind if I log in to your site and do quick troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

Brady
    Participant

Again thank you so much for your follow-up.

I have downloaded the theme-update (which is odd because I didn’t see that it was out of date).

could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

– Yes I can certainly do that. what credentials do I have or send the invite to?

Brady
    Participant

Hello ~ I have looked into the theme update and it looks like we have Javelin 4.9.3 on the site, and the footer issue is still present.

can we proceed with temp access for you.

just need to know who add as a user.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You can just temporarily create an admin user account using your email address and share the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”.

Brady
    Participant

Hello ~

Thanks for getting back to me. I have created temporary access for you and included the link as indicated.

I have noticed that the footer issue is only happening on Desktop and not on mobile.

Similarly, I am now seeing other issues that are happening on desktop; most notably that content on our Services Page is not appearing on desktop

Solution for this topic

I logged into your website and tested the issue multiple times but I couldn’t reproduce the issue.

Could you please test it by clearing your browser cache and using a different browser?

Brady
    Participant

Okay weird.

that was the first thing I tried. but have done it again and that has corrected both issues on the desktop for the services page and the footer.

Thank you so much for your help and timely assistance on this issue – It is greatly appreciated. If there is a place for positive reviews and feedback I would be more than happy to leave a great review or recommendation.

Much Appreicated!

Glad, it is working fine for you now!

You can post the review on the below page.

https://themeforest.net/item/jevelin-multipurpose-premium-responsive-wordpress-theme/reviews/14728833

To help us keep the support thread separates could you please create a new thread for each of your other questions instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add a reference to this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you with your new thread.

Have a fantastic day!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)