Weir Font Display.

Home Forums Gillion Theme Weir Font Display.

Home Forums Gillion Theme Weir Font Display.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
  • Traroth
    Participant

Hi! Why my Gillion theme always display incorrect color and headline really weird? In front end customization mode, it looks ok, but when I publish it, it goes back to the problem I mention. Please see attachment for more detail.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @Traroth,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

Your shared attachments are confusing as in comparison they have red marked different images.

Could you please share me the screenshots of theme settings ( Not customizer ) where you have configured them and screenshots of front end?

Please share screenshots in JPG or PNG formats.

Also could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is not displaying correctly so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Traroth
    Participant

Hi!

Thanks for pointing out the theme setting.

I have gone to the back end and found the solution for the color, but for the font it still has the same problem. Please check the new screenshot. I have put the screenshot of both back end and front end setting. They are at the default as I have just install the theme and activate it. The default fonts for headline is Monsterrat, and default font for body is open sans.

My website: https://floasm.com/

Please check of the headline of each default article.

Attachments:

Please make sure you have configured Post Title option in the theme styling settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:

Traroth
    Participant

Hi, everything is set to default as I have mentioned before that the website has just been set up.

It works fine for me on my test site.

Would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able to see it.”?

Traroth
    Participant

God! my yesterday was not sent. No wonder there is no response from you. Could you go to my link and check? Like I have mentioned, the site is just set up, so everything is at default. I could send you the user login if that doesn’t work.

I didn’t get anything you shared.

Have you shared it privately as described above?

Also I can see you are using Endurance Page Cache on your site so please try disabling it as described in the below page.

https://www.dev2qa.com/how-to-enable-disable-bluehost-endurance-page-cache/

Traroth
    Participant

Hi! I would do that. Thanks. Would update you soon. Thanks.

Ok

Traroth
    Participant

Hi, Sorry for the wait. I was super busy last week. I have shared my username and password of my website in the private info field below.

Thank you for sharing site credentials but it didn’t work for me.

I get an error that the password is incorrect.

Please make sure it is correct and working fine.

Traroth
    Participant

Hi,

After I tried clicking many things now the font appears normally. However, there is new problem.

When I switch the setting of my homepage in the front end customization to “Your latest posts”, the sliders are gone. You could go to my website in the link above which I sent you before. The reason I switch it to “Your latest posts” instead of “A static page” is because I want my blog post to appear in Large style, but it doesn’t appear if I don’t choose it. May I know why? I don’t mind it gone, but I want to understand how does it work.

The second problem is there is a weird bar with the name home which took space under the header, and the next buttons appear really weird. Please see the attachment for more detail.

Thanks.

Attachments:

When I switch the setting of my homepage in the front end customization to “Your latest posts”, the sliders are gone. You could go to my website in the link above which I sent you before. The reason I switch it to “Your latest posts” instead of “A static page” is because I want my blog post to appear in Large style, but it doesn’t appear if I don’t choose it. May I know why? I don’t mind it gone, but I want to understand how does it work.

This happens because you have added that blog slider in the static page content so it only displays on static front page and not “Your latest posts” home page which is dynamic.

You can change the static blog page style in the Page Settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

The second problem is there is a weird bar with the name home which took space under the header, and the next buttons appear really weird. Please see the attachment for more detail.

Does it only occur when you set your site homepage to “Your latest posts”.

Attachments:
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)