Where can i get a copy of Slider Revolution Plugin

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Where can i get a copy of Slider Revolution Plugin

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Where can i get a copy of Slider Revolution Plugin

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • zubairbh
    Participant

Hi
    i have tried searching for the solution in already posted threads but i am unable to find one

My Slider Revolution Plugin was giving Error on Activation so i deleted the plugin assuming it should be somewhere in the theme for reinstall

Now i cannot find it anywhere including /jevelin/inc/plugins/revslider.zip

Please help

Hi @zubairbh,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can install it as described in the following topic.

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/revolution-slider-plugin-not-available/#post-21832

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

zubairbh
    Participant

Hi thanks for the reply
    but as i said i deleted the Plugin from the list (sorry for that)

so it is not showing up in the list hence cannot be installed

I need to add it again i guess thats why i need the zip file or anyother way you suggest?

zubairbh
    Participant

PS.
    i have one moth of support still left
    can you guys do it remotely
    thanks

If you are using following latest version of theme then you can install it from admin area as described in this topic https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/revolution-slider-plugin-not-available/#post-21832

Please login to access this file

In the recent theme versions we don’t include plugin file in the theme archive file, instead we install it remotely from server.

If you still can’t install it then would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able see it.”?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)