Where do I find the other Revolution Slider Tempaltes

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Where do I find the other Revolution Slider Tempaltes

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Where do I find the other Revolution Slider Tempaltes

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
  • DeonLouBotha
    Participant

There appears to be no documentation on how to access the other Revolution Slider Templates or how to change them other than using Addons / Plugins that aren’t full versions and are asking me to purchase them on top of the $120 I just spent.

Where do I access ALL of the Revolution slider Templates without needing to import an entire back and how do I change them because my Revolution Slider now will ONLY work with your one SLIDE.

No other slide templates will work or function.

Thanks,

Deon

Hi Deon,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

ALL of the Revolution slider Templates without needing to import an entire back

I am not sure what you meant by this so could you please describe it a bit more by sharing the screenshot?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

DeonLouBotha
    Participant

Hello Shufflehound Team,

Each Template in the import screen, the red area circled is a Revolution Slider Template. Where are those Revolution Slider templates? Just the templates.

This is evident when examining the shortcode of the landing page [rev_slider slidertitle=”Personal Blog Slider” alias=”personal-blog-slider”]

If I want to use a Recent Post Slider, hero or another type I either create my own (see other cases below) or need the base templates of Jevelin. The alternative is to import each one of these full demo sites which is very much less than ideal.

Separate Ticket raised for the missing Recent Post Slider which is in the Live Preview here https://jevelin.shufflehound.com/blog1/from-side-to-side/ but not available to import https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/where-is-this-template-in-the-import-menu/

Separate Ticket raised for the error messages of the Revolution Slider Recent Posts slider when attempting to use that: https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/what-does-this-error-message-mean-in-slider-revolution/

Regards, Deon

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Yes, those sliders are included in the demo content but not available as templates separately because the Slider Revolution plugin bundled with the theme is limited in functionality does not provide a feature to import the slider template.

DeonLouBotha
    Participant

I have a premium license for Revolution Slider which allows import.

This is a ‘me’ category problem? I will not get support on this?

Correct?

I am not sure what you meant by “‘me’ category problem” so could you please describe it a bit more?

DeonLouBotha
    Participant

Please process a refund.

DeonLouBotha
    Participant

Bump

Please advise if you have more questions.

You can request a refund from ThemeForest where you have purchased the theme.

DeonLouBotha
    Participant

Re-engaging Envato.

No need to reply here.

You will get a reply there from the accounting team.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)