Where is the Z-Index for Column Parent Section

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Where is the Z-Index for Column Parent Section

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Where is the Z-Index for Column Parent Section

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Laura Boyd
    Participant

Hi I’m trying to put a shadow around a column.

I have selected ‘shadow 2 (medium)’ option however nothing on my page has changed. when I went back to page editor it suggests the following;

“If shadow is not visible, please set z-index for column parent section to 1000 or more.”

Could you please tell me where to find this and how to change it etc? Not really sure what I have to do.

Thank you greatly

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Laura Boyd
    Participant

Apologies, I’ve sorted it thanks!

Just struggling to get one of my columns to overlap another so it’s sits on the top. Could you help me with that instead please? I need the £90 pricing column to be on top. How do I do this sorry. See image attached.

Attachments:

Hi Laura,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that i can help you to achieve it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Laura Boyd
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately I cannot share the url with you as it hasn’t gone live yet and instead is saved locally via MAMP.

I do seem to have the £90 column sitting on top now however the shadow doesn’t run down it’s right side fully. See attached image.

The right hand £375 column has a dark strip running down it’s left side when the animation runs in from the right towards the £90 column. When the animation is completed then it’s fine because you can’t see the dark strip anymore as it sits behind the £90 column. However I would like to get rid of that dark strip if possible. But just not sure how.

Thank you for your help.

Regards

Attachments:

Then please try setting larger z-index to that column as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)