White Flashing on Mobile Version When Scrolling from Top

Home Forums Jevelin Theme White Flashing on Mobile Version When Scrolling from Top

Home Forums Jevelin Theme White Flashing on Mobile Version When Scrolling from Top

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • optimalbooks
    Participant

To Whom This May Concern,

When on the mobile version of my website, OptimalBooks.com, once the website loads and the website visitor begins scrolling from the top, the screen flashes.  The screen may also flash when you are in the middle of the website and just scrolling up and down.

Can you please confirm what the issue is and how to fix it?  I can’t add a screenshot because the white flash happens too quickly to capture.

Thank you,

Spencer

Hi Spencer,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I can see you are using an older version of the theme on your shared website so could you please update it to the below latest version as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

optimalbooks
    Participant

Hi, I updated my website theme and the flashing problem is still happening.  Please advise on the problem and a solution.

Thank you,

Spencer

I have tested it on my mobile but didn’t face the issue.

Could you please test it clearing your browser cache and using a different browser?

optimalbooks
    Participant

I typically use safari on my iPhone but I also just downloaded Google Chrome for testing purposes.  I just cleared cache and cookies from my safari browser and the flashing still occurred.  I also tested Google Chrome and the same flashing happened while scrolling on the website.

Thoughts?

I just tested it on iPhone safari and it’s working fine for me.

If possible could you please record the video and share it?

Also, please make sure that you are not confused with the fade-in effect of the element that you have used on your website.

optimalbooks
    Participant

Please see the video of the flashing issue linked below for reference.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Z4BCeuvNgQjZVRtbBUwUPdpvembqq-gP/view?usp=sharing

Thoughts?

It is happening because of the fade-in animation applied on the rows that you can also see on the desktop so please try temporarily disabling those fade-in animations.

optimalbooks
    Participant

Solution for this topic

Thank you for this info.  My web developer was able to fix the issue with your direction.  I appreciate your help!

Awesome great to see you got that fixed.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Have a fantastic day!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)