White Space on Page Won't Go Away

Home Forums Jevelin Theme White Space on Page Won't Go Away

Home Forums Jevelin Theme White Space on Page Won't Go Away

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • sonthonax
    Participant

Hello,

I”m trying to eliminate the white space above my content element. There’s white space in between my menu and the content element that I want to eliminate. What is that white space area called? I looked through every option and toggled back and forth and nothing corrected the problem.

I want the menu to be present and the content to be right below where the header menu ends with zero spacing to very little spacing. Attached is a picture.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @sonthonax,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I visited your site but didn’t see any white space there as shown in the attached screenshot?

Have you managed to remove it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:

sonthonax
    Participant

Good morning,

Thanks for reaching out. I’m using both Unysis and Beaver Builder (a WP plug-in) to build my website by dragging and dropping items.

What I did yesterday was go into Beaver Builder to modify the container box that the slider is in and altered the top margin so it’s set to -20. This moves the slider over the white space and on a desktop you can no longer see the white space because of this trick. However, on the mobile the trick doesn’t work and the white space is always there. Additionally, on both the desktop and mobile there’s white space at the bottom and scrolling which I want to eliminate. I just want the one full screen picture with the black background only and then I’ll create icons. I’ve attached a copy of the mobile white. Thanks again for your support.

Attachments:

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Did you try yo change the page layout under page settings to full width? (at the bottom of the page)

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

sonthonax
    Participant

Yes, I’ve tried that days ago.

sonthonax
    Participant

Never mind, I figured out another work around that fixes the both the desktop & mobile problem. Cheers.

-SV

Awesome great to see you got that figured out.

Have a fantastic day!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)