Why No Auto Update?

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Why No Auto Update?

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Why No Auto Update?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • lynne.a
    Participant

Hi,

Is there really NO auto-update feature? Why is this?

And an answer like “This is a premium theme therefore it does not update automatically” ??? I only buy premium themes and they all have auto-updates. If I had have known this before buying and building a site for a client I would have reconsidered.

Only after receiving emails advising of the newly available update and to go and download/install did I find out. What?? How can I sell this to a client who has no knowledge of Websites let alone updating themes regularly without help? It means I am now responsible for regularly checking this site if upgrades are available/needed or not. How often will this happen? How will I know? I am not getting paid for website maintenance, but with your Premium theme, it is required.

I have never seen this before.

Will you please include the Auto Update option for the theme?

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Fair point, previously we had an idea to implement this issue, but due to some difficulties it was never implemented.

We will add this feature to the list for being implemented in the next updates. Can’t guarantee that it will be implemented for sure, but we will try.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

lynne.a
    Participant

Thank you, I really hope this works out. You are the best! 🙂 Lynne

Shufflehound

We will let you know when and if the update will be available.

Shufflehound

Hi there,

We just added theme automatic update feature in our latest theme beta version.

Please login to access this file

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by Shufflehound.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)