Widget - Recent Posts

Home Forums Gillion Theme Widget – Recent Posts

Home Forums Gillion Theme Widget – Recent Posts

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
  • js
    Participant

Hi,

I wonder what could be wrong that the widget Shufflehound recent posts doesn’t display anymore?

Best regards,

Jürgen

Hi Jürgen,

Thank you for your question.

I have tested it on my test site and it’s dispalying fine for me using latest version of Gillion theme.

Please make sure you are using below latest version of theme and used shufflehound  recent posts widget in the widget area.

Please login to access this file

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

js
    Participant

I did and cleared the cache but nothing changed. Also I deactivated other plugins for the sidebar.

Then Would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able see it.”?

js
    Participant

Good morning,

Please follow the login according the private information.

Best regards,

Jürgen

Thank you for sharing your site credentials but I can’t log in to your site.

Your site keeps redirecting me to login-2 page which doesn’t display login form.

Please test it yourself and advise.

js
    Participant

Now it should work. You can direct login with icon.

I tried it using the popup login form as displayed in the attached screenshot but still it didn’t work.

Please test it yourself by logging out from your site or using different browser.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

js
    Participant

Good morning,

It’s weird. I have tried it with copy and paste of your login details and it worked perfectly . I deactivated recaptcha. Please try again. Btw what I realized is that in responsive version I have no login icon.

Best regards,

Jürgen

Solution for this topic

I logged in to your site and saw you were using different versions of Gillion theme on your site having different directory name so I deleted them and tried to reinstall latest version of theme but got the error message as shown in the attached screenshot.

Could you please install the below latest version of theme and activate it?

Please login to access this file

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

js
    Participant

It works again. Thank you. Responsive layout still shows no login icon.

Best regards,

Jürgen

It works again. Thank you.

Glad it worked for you now.

Responsive layout still shows no login icon.

By default it is not displayed on mobile but if you want to display it then you need to change the function gillion_nav_wrap_readlater code added in the theme file /gillion/inc/helpers_extended.php on line number 614.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)