Woocommerce Items Additional Information

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Woocommerce Items Additional Information

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Woocommerce Items Additional Information

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • Indrek
    Participant

Hello!

Hope You all are fine today!

I Have a problem with Items Additional Information in Woocommerce setings. No matter what i change it “Items Additional Information” or “Short description” it does not change anything in my site. Firstly it worked fine but after 3-4 theme updates back it went away.

Here is also a couple of pictures of site and admin.

How i can fix it?

BR.

Indrek

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Indrek,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is not displaying so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

The additional information is only displayed on the shop page https://nordicamenities.com/shop/

It seems it is not displaying on your site due to some reason.

This can be child theme issue used on your site so to confirm it just temporary use the Jevelin theme on your site. If everything works fine then it’s your site child theme issue.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Indrek
    Participant

Hi

I did all that but no luck, still the same.

Any more ideas?

BR

Indrek

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporary share me your site admin log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able see it)”?

Indrek
    Participant

Login details in private box.

Your shared site credentials are not working for me so please make sure that you have shared valid and correct credentials.

Indrek
    Participant

Sorry, now it’s working.

BR

I.

Solution for this topic

I logged into your site and saw the product reviews was not enabled in the WooCommerce settings which are required to display so I enabled it as shown in the attached screenshot and it is displaying now.

Could you please confirm it?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Indrek
    Participant

Yes, works

Thank you so much.

BR

Indrek

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)