Woocommerce personalization

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Woocommerce personalization

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Woocommerce personalization

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • Kris
    Participant

Hi,

I have a few questions regarding woocommerce.

1. I want to have the option to pay using PayPal but without the need to create a paypal account. As far as I know it’s called Paypal express. Which option who should I choose?
    2. The main product presentation on the shop are very large products. I would like to change the presentation to show 4 in line, instead of 2.
    3. How to change the add To Cart button color?
    4. In the Product Page we have also the same problem with hughe product images. How can I make them smaller?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @Kris,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

How to change the add To Cart button color?

You can try achieving this using the Yellow Pencil editor as described in the below page.

https://support.shufflehound.com/how-to-change-almost-any-element/

I want to have the option to pay using PayPal but without the need to create a paypal account. As far as I know it’s called Paypal express. Which option who should I choose?
    The main product presentation on the shop are very large products. I would like to change the presentation to show 4 in line, instead of 2.
    In the Product Page we have also the same problem with hughe product images. How can I make them smaller?

These are questions related to WooCommerce plugin so please contact the WooCommerce plugin support to resolve it.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Kris
    Participant

Thanks!

You are always welcome here πŸ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)