woocommerce product addon total price not displayed

Home Forums Jevelin Theme woocommerce product addon total price not displayed

Home Forums Jevelin Theme woocommerce product addon total price not displayed

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
  • krrr
    Participant

Hi,
    we just updated the woocommerce product addon Plugin and now the total price of the products are not displayed anymore. Before it worked perfect.

WooCommerce Produkt-Add-ons: Version 4.1.0

We use a child theme, based on Jevelin Version: 5.1

We tried:
    disable all plugins: > no change
    disabled our child theme and changed to Jevelin > no change
    changed to storefront theme > total price is shown.

Therefore we think the problem is in the Jevelin theme.
    Do you know this issue and do you know how we can fix this Issue?

Thanks
    Stefan

Hi Stefan,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Does it work fine with the Twenty Twenty One theme?

If yes then could you please share the screenshot of it?

Also, have you contacted the WooCommerce Produkt-Add-on support to know why this is happening?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

krrr
    Participant

Hi,
    Yes, we tested with the Twenty Twenty One theme as well as with the StroeFront Theme. With both this themes it works bine. But with the Jevelin Theme the options price are not shown.
    Before we did the update of WooCommerce Produkt-Add-ons we did not have this issue. But according WooCommerce Produkt-Add-ons the issue is because of the Jevelin theme.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Ok so it confirms that the WooCommerce Produkt-Add-on is not working with Jevelin theme but it was working earlier and not after updating the plugin so could you please ask the plugin support that they have changed that caused this issue?

krrr
    Participant

Yes I did. This was their Answer:

<div class=”emojify”>It shouldn’t be your responsibility to play telephone and try to figure out what changed. They should be the ones getting on top of this.</div>
    They can take a look at the changelog for the extension here – https://dzv365zjfbd8v.cloudfront.net/changelogs/woocommerce-product-addons/changelog.txt However, that won’t do them very much good as they’ll need to most likely purchase a copy of the extension so they can test their theme against it

There are 58,804 free plugins on wordpress.org and many more paid plugins so do you think it is possible for us to test every plugin and their updates with the theme to check for compatibility issues?

As recommended by them do you think it is feasible for us to purchase each paid plugin to test it?

Even if we find any compatibility issue such as in your case “woocommerce product addon” then also we are not aware of the plugin code so we need some help from the plugin team but in your case, they just don’t want to provide any support.

If it was working earlier then don’t you think that this is their responsibility to check what is changed in the plugin that caused it to not work now?

I checked the plugin changelog and I think the below change is causing the issue so please ask them why have they reduced the number of events and whether it is possible for them to do changes in it to make it backward compatible?

Fix – Reduce the number of events that trigger an add-on price calculation in the product page.

krrr
    Participant

Hi, I think what woocommerce support wanted to say is that if they talk with you directly you understand what each other says. If I talk with then there is a person (me) in between who has no clue at all. So they asked if they could talk to you directly.

Yes, sure please ask them to send an email on [email protected]

krrr
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks that you take care about that.

the woocommerce product add-on plugin is a plugin from woocommerce themselves. They have a live chat support, so there is no need for emails, you can just write them and they answer right at the time.

https://woocommerce.com/my-account/create-a-ticket/

The last woocommerce product add-on plugin version we had running without mayor problems was 2.9.1. The recent one which does not work is 4.1. We also tried 4.0 and it does not work. From Woocommerce we got also version 3.0 but we can not go back to this version as wordpress notes a critical thing and refuses to install versoin 3.0.

We can’t create a ticket so please create it and share the replies here by taking screenshots.

Also, could you please share the latest and last working versions of the add-ons on the email ID [email protected]

krrr
    Participant

I could send you the Plugin if this would help

krrr
    Participant

The Plugin Version 4.1

Yes, please share the latest and last working versions of the add-ons plugin on the email ID [email protected]

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)