woocommerce product filter

Home Forums Gillion Theme woocommerce product filter

Home Forums Gillion Theme woocommerce product filter

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • ulasgk
    Participant

Hi there, we have been using YITH ajax filter for product filtering. Our problem is the mobile view of the main shop page.The filter appears at the bottom of the shop page below the products so that people have to scroll down all the products and finally see the filter at the bottom.The ideal should be the filter should show at the top of the products listing page so that people can easily filter the products and scrol down later on.. The YITH developers says that is coming from the theme itself and i should get help from you instead. Is that a major change in the theme or is there an easy way around it?   thanks in advance

Hi @ulasgk,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

To confirm whether it is a theme issue, just temporary use the Twenty Seventeen theme on your site. If everything works fine then it’s the theme issue.

I visited your shared page but didn’t see the filters at the bottom of the page.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

ulasgk
    Participant

Hi again,

Thanks for quick response. I just applied twnenty seventeen theme..It didnt work. The YITH filter dissapeared entirely.

Let me explain my problem once again. I dont have any problem with PC view of the filters.The filter on PC view is on the right side of the page. It is ok.

My problem is  the mobile view of the filters.

You will see ( attached files) the filters appear after the products (black circle) although it should logically appear before the product lists (red circle).

thanks and thanks again.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by ulasgk.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Solution for this topic

Now I better understood your problem.

You can resolve it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

@media(max-width:767px) {
        .post-type-archive-product #content-wrapper {
            display: flex;
            flex-wrap: wrap;
        }
        .post-type-archive-product #content {
            order: 2;
        }
        .post-type-archive-product #sidebar {
            order: 1;
        }
    }

ulasgk
    Participant

worked like a charm. appreciated…second issue and solved within a day. best support ever.

You are always welcome here 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)