Woocommerce update issues with secondary_image hover

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Woocommerce update issues with secondary_image hover

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Woocommerce update issues with secondary_image hover

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • eemilyy
    Participant

The rollover image that shows product photos (secondary_image) no longer crops to 300×300 after the Woocommerce updates. It now doesn’t crop and zoom.

I was able to roll back the plugin to get it working again but now I have an outdated installation which is a security issue.

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Can you please let us know on which version this feature is working fine and on which the issue started to appear?

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

eemilyy
    Participant

I had to roll back to Version 6.6.0.  I’m not sure which exact version broke it, I only noticed when loading new products yesterday and it had been updated several times.

Shufflehound

Got it!

Can you please share a link to your website, so we can inspect this issue further?

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

eemilyy
    Participant

Attached.

Shufflehound

Thank you!

We tested your website and we saw that the 300 x 300 crop was working fine for your product images.

Have you managed to fix it or did you downgrade the WooCommerce version to fix it?

eemilyy
    Participant

No I didn’t fix it, like I said I had to downgrade WooCommerce to version 6.6.0 to get them to upload and crop correctly.

I’m hoping to be able to update to the current version as soon as possible. Hopefully you guys can figure it out. Thanks!

Shufflehound

Hi there,

It seems that we managed to create a bug fix for this issue. Available in the latest beta version below:

Please login to access this file

Please test it and let us know if that works! 🙂

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)