WP-Bakery bug

Home Forums Jevelin Theme WP-Bakery bug

Home Forums Jevelin Theme WP-Bakery bug

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • coralie-retureau
    Participant

Hello,

I am using WordPress 5.8.3 with the Jevelin Child theme.

WP Bakery has been working very well since the installation. But in the last few weeks, there have been a number of bugs in the “visual mode”. For example, if I modify a text block, it disappears once the change is made. Sometimes I can’t even click on the “pencil button” to edit. It seems inactive. And if I click on the button to cancel the change, then the whole page empties of its blocks.

Could you tell me where the failure came from?

Thank you in advance for your response.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Can you please let us know which WPBakery page builder version are you using? Sometimes updating could help you are not using the latest version.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

coralie-retureau
    Participant

Yes, it’s the version 6.7.0 (06.07.2021).

Best regards,

Shufflehound

Can you please try to update it to 6.8.0 version? You can do it Jevelin dashboard under Intall Plugins

coralie-retureau
    Participant

Unfortunately, I don’t have the licence. I have get WP-Bakery with your template.
    Can you help me to update to 6.8.0 version ?

Thank you a lot for your help,

Best regards,

Shufflehound

No worries, we provide WPBakery updates via theme.

Just delete WPBakery page builder plugin and install it from the theme again under Appearance > Install plugins

coralie-retureau
    Participant

Thank you for your answer.

I tried to re-install the plugin under Appearance > Install plugins but the version 6.8.0 is not available. It’s still the version 6.7.0. How can I get the right one ?

Shufflehound

Oh, then it looks like you haven’t updated to the latest theme version.

Here you can download the latest theme version:

Please login to access this file

coralie-retureau
    Participant

Thank you for this version. I installed the version 6.8.0., but the visual mode of WP Bakery is still having troubles when we add or modify something. We are still searching : do you have any idea of other possible reasons ?

Shufflehound

Oh, then it is hard to say what could cause it.

You could try to deactivate other plugins and see if that helps. Otherwise if you don’t mind sharing you website access data we can try to debug this issue for you.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)