WP Bakery Builder Update

Home Forums Gillion Theme WP Bakery Builder Update

Home Forums Gillion Theme WP Bakery Builder Update

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • vinesofvirginia
    Participant

Hello. A new update for WP Bakery Builder is out. However, according to the plugin, since it is part of the purchased theme, it can only be updated by you (unless I want to purchase the plugin—I don’t).

Can you please provide the update?

https://www.foodandwinechronicles.com

Thank you

Hi @vinesofvirginia,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

It will be updated soon and you will be able to update it from Admin Area -> Appearance -> Install Plugins

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

borishar
    Participant

I am in the same boat, however, I do not see the wp bakery build in the plugins installed by your theme. Screenshot attached.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

@borishar If you have installed it then it will display in the Installed Plugins page on Admin Area -> Plugins -> Installed Plugins

borishar
    Participant

@Shufflehound Support it is there, however it is not letting me update, so I looked at your previous comment “It will be updated soon and you will be able to update it from Admin Area -> Appearance -> Install Plugins” and couldn’t find mention of this plugin in Admin Area -> Appearance -> Install Plugins …

so the plugin is there in the default plugins section but doesn’t allow update and it can not be found in Admin Area -> Appearance -> Install Plugins .. what should we do?

@borishar As said above, it will be updated soon but it is not updated yet.

When it will be updated then you will see it here  Admin Area -> Appearance -> Install Plugins

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)