WP Bakery in Jevelin 4.9.3 Front End Editor not working

Home Forums Jevelin Theme WP Bakery in Jevelin 4.9.3 Front End Editor not working

Home Forums Jevelin Theme WP Bakery in Jevelin 4.9.3 Front End Editor not working

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • cc
    Participant

Hello,

The WP Bakery page builder has stopped working. WP (5.6.2) and Jevelin (4.9.3) both up to date.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Hi @cc,

Sorry to hear about the problem you are having.

Please try clearing the LiteSpeed Cache that you are using on your website.

Also, this can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporarily deactivating all plugins except Unyson, Redux framework and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

cc
    Participant

Hello,

Thanks for the response. I’ve tried deactivating the plugins that are not part of the Jevelin theme but I still can’t WPBakery Page Builder to work.

I suspect the issue may be that the site currently has wpbakery 6.0.5 installed and I’m unable to update despite it being part of the Jevelin package. I’ve seen in another thread that there is a recommendation to delete the plugin and reinstall. Could this work? And if so, would deleting the plugin affect the pages that have been built using the plugin?

Thanks, cc

We are going to release the theme version 5.0 soon then you will be able to update the WPBakery Page Builder from the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Install Plugins

cc
    Participant

Thanks for your response.

I’ve updated the theme to 5.0 and the latest WPBakery but it’s sadly still not working. It’s actually the Wpbakery backend editor that I’m trying to use with no luck. Any help appreciated.

cc

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do quick troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

cc
    Participant

That would be very helpful thank you.

It’s actually the Wpbakery backend editor that I’m trying to use with no luck.

I logged into your website and it’s working fine for me as shown in the attached screenshots.

Please advise.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

cc
    Participant

Solution for this topic

omg thank you. Yes I see now, the edit pop up had obviously been dragged off the screen by another user and wasn’t visible when it loaded…. all working, thank you.

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)