WP bakery page builder

Home Forums Jevelin Theme WP bakery page builder

Home Forums Jevelin Theme WP bakery page builder

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • vermisproduction
    Participant

Hello!

Recently I installed the jevelin templatet on the website and on the “Contact” page I cannot retrieve 1-2 items using the wp bakery page builder. I wanted to retrieve the heading pro but the page was frozen from it and did not save the current state. The error occurs only when 1-2 items are pulled.

Can they please help?

Thank you!

Regards:

Marcell Demény

Hi Marcell,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I am not sure what you meany by retrieving here so could you please describe your question a bit more in detail by sharing the screenshots and your site URL so that I can help you?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

vermisproduction
    Participant

Hello!

It happened that I created a Contact page and I wanted to retrieve items using WP Bakery page builder. Then I noticed that many items when I pulled in, simply the page freezes. I attach the screenshot, add the URL and login information. http://shifting.hu/kapcsolat

LOGIN: http://shifting.hu/wp-admin

USER: jevelin

PASS: *)Tf9SH48lkI5LLcI5#GdArk

Thank you!

Regards:

Marcell Demény

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Please don’t share sensitive information on the forum as this is public forum so the information shared can be misused by others.

Please change the shared credentials ASAP.

If you want to share anything privately then you can do so by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able see it)”.

I logged into your shared site and saw you are using outdated version of PHP on your site as shown in the attached screenshot so please update it to the latest version by contacting your web host.

Then also update the plugins and the theme to the below latest version.

Please login to access this file

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)