WP-Plugin 'Embedly' (Free version) shows no Images in Slider

Home Forums Gillion Theme WP-Plugin 'Embedly' (Free version) shows no Images in Slider

Home Forums Gillion Theme WP-Plugin 'Embedly' (Free version) shows no Images in Slider

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • js
    Participant

Hi,

I just started to work with WP and with the gillion theme. I’ve no experience at all in programming any website or blog. That’s why I bought a gillion theme. So may be my questions sounds a bit basic. Anyway I’ve problems to show the images/thumbnails of any posted article via embedly in any slider. I’ve the free version of embedly.

Is it possible to show images/thumbnails of  posted articles at any slider of the gillion theme?

Kind regards,

Jürgen

Hi Jürgen,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

For Embedly plugin questions you can contact the plugin developer about this.

You can visual composer slider elements to show images/thumbnails of  posted articles at any slider as shown in the attached screenshot.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

js
    Participant

Good morning,

Thank you. Understood. However I couldn’t find according to your screenshot the ‘Revolution slider’ in my WP Bakery Page Builder Plugin (Ver. 5.3)? Need I an update or even an upgrade? Tried to update to Vers. 5.4 but it failed. Need I the so called direct license of the Page Builder for the gillion theme?

Best regard,

Jürgen

To use Revolution slider elements, you have to activate Revolution slider plugin on your site but you can always use other slider elements without using Revolution slider as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)