wpbakery backend editor no more working

Home Forums Jevelin Theme wpbakery backend editor no more working

Home Forums Jevelin Theme wpbakery backend editor no more working

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • supermegalino
    Participant

I just updated wp to last version and jevelin and related plugins to last versions an now the wp bakery backend does not work, it is not possible to add or edit elements.

in frontend it works, I do not understans

Hi @supermegalino,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Are you getting any errors when you try to use it?

Could you please share the screenshot of the issue?

Also, would you mind if I log in to your site and do quick troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

supermegalino
    Participant

I am not getting errors, but wpbakery does not act normally, when I click on the + symbol nothing happens

I logged into your website and the WPBakery page builder works fine for me as shown in the attached screenshots.

Could you please test it using a different browser?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

supermegalino
    Participant

I tryed with firefox and chrome, but with the same result.

it is a strange behaviour, I start a new page called prova and I have the page in the attached screenshot:
    if I click on “aggiungi elemento” button nothing happens,
    if I click on “add text block” button it adds a text block, but I do not understand why..

Attachments:

The Wpbakery page builder works fine on the same page for me as shown in the attached screenshots.

Please test it by clearing your browser cache and deactivating all browser extensions.

Attachments:
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)