WPBakery Blank Page Message

Home Forums Jevelin Theme WPBakery Blank Page Message

Home Forums Jevelin Theme WPBakery Blank Page Message

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Gary_Kelly
    Participant

Hi there,

I am using the Home Event theme and I am trying to edit with WPBakery, however it displays a message stating that the page is blank.

Any help would be great.

Thanks!

Hi @Gary_Kelly,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

Also, would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporary share me your site admin log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able see it)”?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Gary_Kelly
    Participant

Thanks for getting back quickly. The URL from my site is below:

https://moneyperx.com/

Yes no problem at all, I have included my admin details privately.

Many Thanks!

The store page is generated dynamically by WooCommerce plugin so you can’t edit it using WPBakery page builder.

You have to develop custom code to edit store page which you can do by contacting the WooCommerce plugin support.

All other pages (Home, about, contact) are created by Unyson page builder so you can only edit them using the same Unyson page builder and not any other page builder.

Gary_Kelly
    Participant

I have tried using Unyson to update these pages also, however I am not entirely sure on how to do this.

Please could you provide guidance on how to use the Unyson option. When I click on it, it simply displays the active extensions…i do not have an option to update my pages.

Just edit the page on your site that you want to change and you will see Unyson page builder in it as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)