WPBakery deletes my content and shows an error

Home Forums Jevelin Theme WPBakery deletes my content and shows an error

Home Forums Jevelin Theme WPBakery deletes my content and shows an error

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • Inochishirazu
    Participant

Hi,

I have set up a local server to test the theme until I buy a host. I use wamp, everything is perfectly set up on that side. I also use the latest version of Jevelin.

On a clean wordpress, I install the theme, install and update all plugins and import a demo.

When I try to edit a page with WPBakery, my content gets deleted, sometimes it’s all of it, sometimes just parts of it.

If I can’t edit visually with WPBakery than why is it even in the package? There’s also no other way to edit the content visually  (not the css with YellowPencil )

I tried searching in the forum with no result, except that the theme is meant to be edited with Unyson. Then why is WPBakery there? I also tried other visual editors like Elementor which do not work with the theme. I need a visual editor.

Update: I get this message all over the page when I try to edit with unyson. I posted one of the templates with that plugin and I got the error three times on my page.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @pvrisx,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

I have tested it on my test site and the wpbakery page builder is working fine for me. It is also working fine for other theme users.

It seems something is wrong with your WordPress installation.

Please make sure you are using latest version of PHP on your server by referring the information provided in the following pages.

https://www.wikihow.com/Check-PHP-Version
    http://php.net/supported-versions.php

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)