WPBakery Page Builder activation

Home Forums Jevelin Theme WPBakery Page Builder activation

Home Forums Jevelin Theme WPBakery Page Builder activation

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • tomazmacek
    Participant

Hello,

I am having a problem with activation of plugin WPBakery Page Builder. May I get some instructions how to do that properly?

Thank you in advance.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @tomazmacek,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

If you have not purchased this plugin and using the plugin bundled with the theme then you are not direct customer of that plugin so can not activate the plugin license until you purchase the plugin.

The plugin comes with the theme and you can install it as described in the following page. You don’t need to activate the plugin license to use it.

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/wpbakery-page-builder-visual-composer-support-incoming/#post-29177

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

tomazmacek
    Participant

Hello,

thank you on your reply, but somehow I cannot agree with your statement. If I purchase your theme with reason to get license for upgrade, that means license for everything that you include in such theme.

Before I purchased your theme, I used black version to test it. I could be still using it like that, but my purpose is to keep it legal. That includes also plugins.

Is there any statement on theme forest, where you define that there is no license for plugins? All I saw is only that plugins are included and we save some amount of USD because of that.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

We have purchased the special license of the plugin and that’s why we can distribute it with our theme therefore it is not illegal.

We can’t do any illegal thing or license infringement orelse the ThemeForest will remove our theme from their site.

The license that we have purchased allow us to use it to update the plugin and distribute it with the theme. We distribute the updated plugin each time when we release the theme so you don’t need to activate or update it.

tomazmacek
    Participant

Ok, so I will get update on plugin every time when you will update theme files?

Yes

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)