WPbakery Page Builder v6.0.3 update is broken. Please downgrade to v6.0.2

Home Forums Jevelin Theme WPbakery Page Builder v6.0.3 update is broken. Please downgrade to v6.0.2

Home Forums Jevelin Theme WPbakery Page Builder v6.0.3 update is broken. Please downgrade to v6.0.2

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
  • Shufflehound

Hello,

WPbakery page builder 6.0.3 version is broken as all our custom elements and some other things doesn’t work. This issues affects most of the WPbakery Page Builder based themes and we are waiting for the new update.

How to downgrade to 6.0.2 version:

1. Go to admin panel
    2. Open Plugins page and delete WPBakery Page Builder
    3. Go to “Appearance > Install Plugins” and install WPBakery Page Builder again
    4. It should now be downgraded to 6.0.2 version

When will this issue be fixed?

– In official plugin page the support wrote that it will be fixed by the next week (link to more information)

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

• This topic was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by Shufflehound.

js
    Participant

Thank you. I downgrade to v6.02 but nothing has changed.

@js Are you still having issues with it?

If yes then, please create a separate support topic for it so that we can help you there.

Exodium
    Participant

I downgraded to v6.0.2. I still have heavy issues like before. Cant change anything. Jevelin Elements are not visible and so on.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

@Exodium It seems you are facing a different issue so to help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question instead of posting a reply in this thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you with your new thread.

davelow
    Participant

looks like 6.0.4 and 6.0.5 also have the same issues.

@davelow Then please try using 6.0.2

KH
    Participant

I just bought this theme and I am trying to make webpage. This is totally mess. And I tried to downgrade to v. 6.0.2, but it did not happen.

I followed those steps given by you:

How to downgrade to 6.0.2 version:

1. Go to admin panel
    2. Open Plugins page and delete WPBakery Page Builder
    3. Go to “Appearance > Install Plugins” and install WPBakery Page Builder again
    4. It should now be downgraded to 6.0.2 version

It was not possible to downgrade. There is only on available version an it is 6.0.4.

It not very nice to buy new theme and could not get it working.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by KH.

davelow
    Participant

will there come a time when we can use the latest versions of the plugin? or we have to live with 6.0.2 forever?

It was the issue with v6.0.3 which resolved in the v6.0.4 so you don’t need to downgrade anymore.

mike3deep
    Participant

Hi there,

unfortunately this issue is not fixed with the latest version of WPBakery (6.0.5).  When installed the Jevelin tab/elements no longer appear in the page builder system.

Please can you let us know when you will be updating your themes to fix this issue.

@mike3deep I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using the below latest version of Jevelin theme as displayed in the attached screenshot.

Please login to access this file

It seems you are having a different issue so to help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question?

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you with your new thread.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)