WPBakery zip file required

Home Forums Jevelin Theme WPBakery zip file required

Home Forums Jevelin Theme WPBakery zip file required

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • asemke
    Participant

Hello,

my WP instance doesn’t allow any FPT access and I have to update the plugins manually. For WPBakery I created last time a ticket
    and the required zip-file was provided to me in https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/install-wpbakery-page-builder-without-fpt-access/.

Unfortunately I need it now again and I added a new comment in the ticket above. Since there was not reply I assumed the old tickets are not being monitored anymore. So, trying it again in a new ticket… Can you please attache the current version of WPBakery again?

Also, I’d like to optimize this process in future for me and I’m looking for a faster way to obtain the plugin. I see in the code there is the request done to wpbakery.com to download the file:

https://support.wpbakery.com/updates/download-link?product=vc&url=$hostname&key=$licensekey&version=$version

What is the license key here? The key I obtained when purchasing Jevelin or is there another key that is used by Jevelin for WPBakery internally?

Thanks and Best Regards,
    Alexander

• This topic was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by Shufflehound.

Shufflehound

Hi there,

We have attached the latest WPBakery page builder version below.

Unfortunately, we can’t share our plugin license as it is meant only for theme developers to allow us to include the plugin in our theme.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

asemke
    Participant

thank you a lot! Should this also be the way going forward? I raise a ticket here every time the next update has to be done and you provide the archive? Or can you maybe bundle wpbakery with Jevelin directly so I can download everything in one single file from themeforest.net without bothering you here every time?

Shufflehound

Currently, you can just raise a ticket as WPBakery page builder updates aren’t too often. In meantime, we will think about a better solution 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)