Yellow Pencil Error on Product Pages

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Yellow Pencil Error on Product Pages

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Yellow Pencil Error on Product Pages

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Nerina Mills
    Participant

Hi there,

I am having a problem saving any work I do via the Yellow Pencil plugin on my WooCommerce product pages. Every time I try to save a change I have made I get the error “An occurred while saving “, then the page becomes unresponsive.

I love the plugin and would really like to customise the product pages. Please help me?

Thanks

Hi @Nerina,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson & Yellow Pencil editor plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Also could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is not working so that i can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Nerina Mills
    Participant

Hi there,

Thank you for the prompt feedback! I have shared the URL with you. I think the plugin that is giving issues is the WooCommerce Retailers plugin. However, I need this plugin for my b2b shop.

If you have a solution that i can use both the plugin and Yellow Pencil, please let me know?

Thank you!

You need to contact the plugin developers to resolve this plugin conflict issue.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)