Youtube parallax video not working

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Youtube parallax video not working

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Youtube parallax video not working

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • javibus
    Participant

Hello,

I was using the Jevelin theme from some months ago and all was working fine. But, after some time, I realized that the Youtube parallax video doesn’t work more (and I have not made changes).

I waited for the next update but it did not solve the problem. I doesn’t know from what update this doesn’t work.

Is there a bug on your last updates?

Thanks in advance!

Javier

Hi Javier,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

Could you please try clearing W3 Total Cache or temporary disabling it?

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

javibus
    Participant

Hello,

Thanks for your response.

Deactivating all plugins, except Unyson, not solves the problem (the parallax Youtube video doesn,t work).

Any other idea of why it doesn’t work?

Thanks!

Javier

As suggested above have you tried clearing W3 Total Cache and temporary disabling it?

Also could you please share me the screenshots of the screen where you have configured the parallax video?

Would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able to see it.”?

javibus
    Participant

Hello,

Yes, I have tried to disable all the plugins (W3 cache included) and it doesn’t work.

I share you my site log in details and the direct links to the two pages with this problem in the private information box.

Thank you vey much!

Javier

I could confirm the issue on my test site therefore notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

javibus
    Participant

Ok. Thank you very much for your attention.

I wait for the next update.

Best regards

Javier

Thank you for your cooperation.

javibus
    Participant

Hello. Is there any news about this?

We are working on it…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)