404 on unused fonts

Home Forums Gillion Theme 404 on unused fonts

Home Forums Gillion Theme 404 on unused fonts

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • vonedaddy
    Participant

My website is reporting 404 errors from glyphicons-halflings-regular font, but I am not using it on my site.

Hi @vonedaddy,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Please try clearing and temporarily deactivating the Cache that you are using on your website.

Also, please make sure that you are using below latest version of the theme.

Please login to access this file

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

vonedaddy
    Participant

I am using 3.4.8 and my cache has been cleared several times.

Could you please temporarily deactivate the cache so that I can troubleshoot it?

vonedaddy
    Participant

Ok it is temporarily deactivated.  Please let me know when I can reenable ASAP. I also deactivated my CDN so let me know as soon as possible.

vonedaddy
    Participant

It’s still deactivated, are you troubelshooting?

I can see it is active now.

You have to keep it deactivated for at least a day or would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily share me your site admin login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able see it)”?

vonedaddy
    Participant

See info

I logged into your shared site and but didn’t see any error on it.

Could you please tell me where you are getting 404 errors so that I can reproduce the issue and help you to resolve it?

vonedaddy
    Participant

See info below

vonedaddy
    Participant

I just notices the theme is loading 32 fonts.  I know I am not using all of these fonts.

vonedaddy
    Participant

I apologize, I did some more searching.  I found it is using the following fonts.  But I dont seem to use them on my site.

I am not sure where you are getting those error messages.

As requested above instead of sharing the error messages, could you please tell me where you are getting 404 errors so that I can reproduce the issue and help you to resolve it?

vonedaddy
    Participant

Solution for this topic

You can close this ticket. I have figured out the issue.

Awesome great to see you got the issue figured out.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Have a fantastic day!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)