A Blank Page for Gillion Theme needed?

Home Forums Gillion Theme A Blank Page for Gillion Theme needed?

Home Forums Gillion Theme A Blank Page for Gillion Theme needed?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • christz
    Participant

I am truly impressed by the Gillion theme, which is why I purchased it. However, I am puzzled as to why this fantastic theme does not include a blank page. Almost all themes provide their customers with such a page, allowing them to customize it as they wish. Now I am facing the issue that I can’t create a suitable blank page for this theme. Therefore, I prefer to turn to the support team.

Would it be possible to provide a code snippet for a blank page?

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Sure, if you want a fully blank page without a header and footer then it is possible to disable the header and footer sections in the page settings.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

christz
    Participant

Hello.

Thank you for your response. I already know how to disable the header and footer sections on the page. However, what I actually meant was that I would like the Gillion theme to include a blank page with both a header and footer.

To make it clearer: I want a blank page with a right sidebar, header, and footer. On this page, I want to custom, a example: for to show only the blog titles (without metadata, description, and title image) on the site.

For this, I need the code snippet for what is known as a ‘blank page with a header, footer, and right sidebar’.

Shufflehound

We’re considering adding this feature.

In the meantime, you can accomplish this with the page builder by inserting a sidebar on the right side for the content, but we understand that this workaround might not be the most convenient solution.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)