A number of array to string conversion errors

Home Forums Jevelin Theme A number of array to string conversion errors

Home Forums Jevelin Theme A number of array to string conversion errors

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • kelvin
    Participant

Hi,

I just installed the Jevelin theme. The Redux plugin didn’t auto activate due to an “Array to string error”, but did activate from the Plugin area.

However, I do not want to continue with the theme as there are a number of errors in the “Customise” settings, which I would like to fix:

Background color:
    Warning: Array to string conversion in ../wp-includes/formatting.php on line 1098
    type=”text” value=”Array”data-oldcolor=””
    Warning: Array to string conversion in ../wp-includes/formatting.php on line 1098
    data-default-color=”Array”data-alpha-enabled=””>

Copyright Style Choose main style for copyrights:
    Warning: Array to string conversion in ../wp-includes/general-template.php on line 4887

Style 1:
    Warning: Array to string conversion in ../wp-includes/general-template.php on line 4887

Style 2 (logo and copyright left, social icons right)

Also how do you “register for Redux” to enable Google font updates?

Regards, Kelvin

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Which theme version are you using? Also can you please let us know on which PHP version you are currently using?

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

kelvin
    Participant

HI,

The theme I’m using is Jevelin Child (but the errors were there before I installed and activated it). The main theme is Jevelin 5.3

PHP Version: 8.0.18  and WordPress version: 5.9.3 (en-GB)

Regards, Kelvin

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Sorry for our late response.

At the moment it is hard to tell where the error is coming from as the error path is from the error it self. Would it be possible to login to your website and test it further?

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by Shufflehound.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)