About Form Creation

Home Forums Jevelin Theme About Form Creation

Home Forums Jevelin Theme About Form Creation

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • berkyasar
    Participant

I accidentally deleted the forms that came by default and the contact form 7 plugin. Therefore, I cannot access all forms and form css. When I install the plugin and try to create a form (contact and cv application forms), I cannot get the form design in the contact of the jelly.

How can I access the forms you have created by default, and add them to my site, by default, when we purchased the theme, without breaking my current theme settings.

My website: https://jobsstudio.co/

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @berkyasar,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can not selectively import the contact form on your website, instead, you have to import the whole demo as described below.

https://support.shufflehound.com/installing-demo/

If you don’t want to import the whole demo content on your website then you have to either create those forms manually or import the demo content on your development website and then refer them to create it on your production site.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

berkyasar
    Participant

If I reinstall the demo, will the customization and settings on the theme be reset?

No, it won’t completely but partially and the demo content will create new posts and pages.

I recommend you to take backup of your website before importing the demo content.

berkyasar
    Participant

Then can you share the css codes of the forms you have prepared for communication, CV and newsletter? I will paste these codes in the additional settings section of the Contact Form 7 plugin. I would be very happy if you could help because I’m afraid that the settings and customizations that I made will disappear when I import the theme. Please help me!

Attachments:

We didn’t add any CSS code there so can’t share it.

You can import the demo content on your development or testing site and refer the form element.

If you don’t have development or testing or staging site then you can create it easily.

berkyasar
    Participant

So can you share how you customize the form settings in the picture below?

Attachments:

I am a support person and don’t have those details.

As said above, you can just import the demo content on your development or testing site and refer to the form element settings.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)