Activation "WPBakery Page Builder spinner"

Home Forums Gillion Theme Activation "WPBakery Page Builder spinner"

Home Forums Gillion Theme Activation "WPBakery Page Builder spinner"

Viewing 17 posts - 21 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
  • juniormartian
    Participant

This site is not the definitive one, so much that it is with the initial configurations and is in the subdomain. I put it into production for test only. Once they settle, they need to move me to put in the final project. OK?

juniormartian
    Participant

Any prediction of the solution to the problem?

I have been troubleshooting it but i can’t access the page on your site http://yoursite.com.br/wordpress/wp-admin/post.php?post=674&action=edit

It just loads infinitely.

Can you access it?

juniormartian
    Participant

Here it is working normal

http://preview.jrmartian.com.br/wordpress/wp-admin/post.php?post=674&action=edit

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

juniormartian
    Participant

Pages change, but content repeats on pages. I will use the pages (1, 2, 3 …) and not the infinite scroll.

Seems it was temporary issue. Now i can access your shared page and troubleshooted the issue.

I could confirm the issue on my test site by configuring blog page as shown in the first attached screenshot therefore notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

In the meanwhile you can use Load More button (on click) pagination type in the blog page settings as shown in the second attached screenshot.

Attachments:

juniormartian
    Participant

Ok, I’m more comfortable knowing that they have found the problem and will resolve it quickly. On my site I will use the paging system (1,2,3 …). I can temporarily use “load more (on click)”, but it will not be the final form I want to leave on the blog. It is very important to the pageings in my site, as mentioned above.

Sure we will resolve it ASAP.

juniormartian
    Participant

Did you solve it? I am still waiting and I urgently need this solution. Until when will they send me?

The issue is resolved and the new updated theme will be released shortly.

In the meanwhile you can try resolving it by using the attached custom child theme of Gillion theme that contains some custom code.

Attachments:

juniormartian
    Participant

I have active project in production already with new articles. If I upload this theme (gillion-child2) will I lose everything I’ve posted? How do I import it without losing what I’ve already done?

You won’t lost any content.

Just install the shared child theme and activate it on your site.

juniormartian
    Participant

amazing 🙂

🙂

juniormartian
    Participant

Hi. I’m not able to register the user in the login. Need to activate something?

Attachments:

Please make sure you have enabled registration on your site and to help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for each of your other questions instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

We have released following latest version of theme resolving this so please update your theme to the latest version.

Please login to access this file

Viewing 17 posts - 21 through 37 (of 37 total)