Add Language Switcher next to Share Icon

Home Forums Gillion Theme Add Language Switcher next to Share Icon

Home Forums Gillion Theme Add Language Switcher next to Share Icon

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
  • Lina
    Participant

Hi there,

I would like to add my language switcher to the very right, next to Share icon. At the moment, I only managed to put it in the main menu, but I don’t see where I can add it to the icons next to the main menu.

Thanks,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Unfortunately, we don’t have such an option at the moment.

Theme file editing and custom coding seem to be needed to achieve this functionality.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

Lina
    Participant

Okay, maybe you can put it on your roadmap? ๐Ÿ™‚ I think I am not the only one with a multi-language approach…

Shufflehound

We can think about it. ๐Ÿ™‚

Would the current design (as in your screenshot) work if we just added an option to put it on the right side?

Lina
    Participant

Yes exactly, normallyย  these icons are positioned at the very right of the screen. Thank you so much! ๐Ÿ™‚

Shufflehound

Hi there,

We created a new beta version (available below) with a new option under Gillion Settings (at the topbar) > Header > Elements – Language Switch option.

Please login to access this file

Please let us know if that works! ๐Ÿ™‚

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

Lina
    Participant

Cool, thank you so much! I will check it within the next days and let you know!

Shufflehound

Sure, thank you!

Lina
    Participant

I have enabled the language switch in the settings, but I don’t see any difference or where I can add now my widget code?

Shufflehound

Hi there,

That is strange as it should have automatically appeared.

Can you please share a link to your website, so we can see your current setup?

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

Lina
    Participant

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Thank you for the website link, unfortunately, we did some testing and at the moment we still can’t figure out the issue.

Would it be possible to log in to your website, so we can test the option further and create fixes/test them?

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)