Affiliate Issues in Shop.

Home Forums Gillion Theme Affiliate Issues in Shop.

Home Forums Gillion Theme Affiliate Issues in Shop.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • m1ck_mchale
    Participant

Hello

1. I am using the Gillion Shop theme and I have a static front page, is it possible to add affiliate banners and blocks to the front page, and also in the side bars of the shop?, if so what is the process.

2.     Further, my products go onto the latest added on my front page, and in the shop with “buy this product” box on the picture.  However, I only want the “buy this product” button on the single item page, as my products are from affiliates sites and it takes three clicks to the actual shop.  Is there a way to remove the buy now off the smaller images?

Thank You

Hi @m1ck_mchale,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

I am using the Gillion Shop theme and I have a static front page, is it possible to add affiliate banners and blocks to the front page, and also in the side bars of the shop?, if so what is the process.

Just add affiliate banners and blocks in the front page content area and to add it in the sidebars of the shop page just add them in the sidebar widget area.

Further, my products go onto the latest added on my front page, and in the shop with “buy this product” box on the picture.  However, I only want the “buy this product” button on the single item page, as my products are from affiliates sites and it takes three clicks to the actual shop.  Is there a way to remove the buy now off the smaller images?

Could you please share me the page URLs from your site where you want to remove them so that I can help you to remove it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

m1ck_mchale
    Participant

Sure – front page   https://litonline.co

shop page   https://litonline.co/shop/

Your shared site is not accessible and displaying Under Maintenance message so would you mind if i log in to your site and access it? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able to see it.”?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)