Anchor Links - Scroll Up

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Anchor Links – Scroll Up

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Anchor Links – Scroll Up

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
  • engineroom
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for a great theme.

The anchor links in the menu are behaving oddly. Link in the private content area.

Please could you suggest a fix?

Thanks,

Joe

Hi Joe,

I hope you are well today and thanks for posting here.

I visited your shared site and clicked on menu anchor links which worked fine for me without any issue.

Could you please tell me a bit more in detail what issue you are facing with it so that i can help you?

Also please test it on different browser.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

engineroom
    Participant

Hi,

The problem is that the screen does not scroll down to the section of the page it seems to land just below where it needs to and scroll up.

I have tried on Chrome and FireFox and have the same issue.

Thanks,

Joe

I visited your shared URL on Chrome browser and it is getting scrolled in the right section as shown in the attached screenshot.

Is this not what you are getting?

If not then could you please share the screenshot of what you are getting?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

engineroom
    Participant

Please find a video explaining the issue in the private notes, thank you.

Ok I understood it.

Could you please try using the One Page Navigation theme option in the theme General settings as shown in the attached screenshots?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

engineroom
    Participant

Hi,

This is already enabled I’m afraid.

Thanks,

Joe

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

If it is not plugin conflict issue then would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will bee able see it.”?

engineroom
    Participant

Hi,

I have disabled all of the plugins and the same issue is still present I’m afraid.

Please find the login details in the private area below.

Thanks,

Joe

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Sorry for our late response.

Looks like we found a bug related to your issue. When entering navigation link without domain and just #core-services it scrolls down just fine, but with domain included it have some issues with animation. We will add this issue to the bug list and will let you know when it is fixed.

Also just letting you know, that Malwarebytes Anti-Malware software is blocking your website.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

engineroom
    Participant

Glad it’s not me going mad, thank you for the help looking into this. I will look into Malware Bytes.

Shufflehound

You’re welcome. 🙂

Shufflehound

We are testing some ideas, but to fix this issue we would need to access your site and looks like it isn’t available anymore.

engineroom
    Participant

Ah ha, we have now put the site live. URL in private comments.

Obviously as it is a live site, please be gently. 🙂

Shufflehound

Thank you, we will continue to inspect this issue. 🙂

The issue is fixed in the following latest version of theme so please update the theme as described in this page https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)