API WPBakery - Elementor demo

Home Forums Gillion Theme API WPBakery – Elementor demo

Home Forums Gillion Theme API WPBakery – Elementor demo

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • javierconstable
    Participant

Good Morning. I just installed the theme, I want to install WpBakery, and it tells me that the plugin does not exist, then there is a problem with the API.

I installed Elementor, and the demos don’t work with it.

Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @javierconstable,

Sorry to hear about the problem you are having.

Please make sure that you are using the below latest version of the theme.

Please login to access this file

If you are still facing the issue with the latest version of the theme then would you mind if I log in to your site and do quick troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share me the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

javierconstable
    Participant

Hi, update the theme with what you sent me.
    But I can’t install WpBackery, and when importing it doesn’t show me the content.
    Nor with Elementor.

Sending access to the development server
    thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

javierconstable
    Participant

Sorry, I did not indicate before.
    But I would like to be able to build all the content of the home and pages with Elementor.
    If possible from the template “News”
    Thanks

Please note that you can only edit the page using the same page builder that you used to create it so if you have used WPBakery or Elementor or Unyson or Gutenberg or any other page builder then please use the same page builder to edit the page.

Do not switch between page builders or else you will lose the content so choose the page builder that you want to use initially when you create the article content.

But I can’t install WpBackery, and when importing it doesn’t show me the content.

We are troubleshooting the issue and will update you here ASAP.

The issue is fixed in the below latest version of the theme so please update the theme as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)