Blog Post Categories (lastest version 1.2.8)

Home Forums Gillion Theme Blog Post Categories (lastest version 1.2.8)

Home Forums Gillion Theme Blog Post Categories (lastest version 1.2.8)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • p5ugn3r
    Participant

Hi support, I made the upgrade to the lastest version of Gilleon and now the Blog Post Categories isn’t working well because I have GIFs like Featured Images.

When I deactivate the tabs where I have this posts with GIFs, it works well.

http://dizorlando.com.br/

Hi @p5ugn3r,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

I can see you are using older version 1.2.8 of theme on your site so could you please try updating it to the following latest version?

Please login to access this file

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

p5ugn3r
    Participant

Hello, I updated to this new version (1.3.1) and now the blog slider isn’t full width, the Blog Post Categories still with problems and now the blog posts desapear.

I don’t find your issues on your site so could you please share the screenshots of it?

p5ugn3r
    Participant

I’m sending you some prints about the issues.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You can make it full width by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.home #page-container .container {
        max-width: 98% !important;
        width: 100%!important;
    }

The bog posts are not displaying because of the javascript error occurred on your site as we have discussed in your another topic.

p5ugn3r
    Participant

The javascript error is on the Unyson plugin.

If I deactivate that the problem is solve the problem but I lost all my theme configuration.

I am using latest version of Unyson plugin along with theme on my test site without any issue.

Please make sure to use latest version of Unyson plugin and update its extensions as described in the following topic.

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/unyson-update-breaks-theme/#post-10097

Also please see whether deactivating all other plugins except Unyson resolves the issue which will help us to get to the bottleneck of the issue.

p5ugn3r
    Participant

I found the real problem. It was a widget that I had on my website.

Awesome great to see you got that found.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Have a fantastic day!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)