broken anchor links

Home Forums Jevelin Theme broken anchor links

Home Forums Jevelin Theme broken anchor links

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • cdjc
    Participant

Dear support,

I’m using the Jevelin Medical theme and for some reason the anchor links get activated twice if for example I clink on one, and then scroll to a different section.

The scrolling doesn’t seem to deactivate the active class, and I end up with multiple active links in the navigation menu.

Do you have a solution for this?

Thanks

Hi @cdjc,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I can see you are using older version of the theme on your website so please update the theme to below latest version as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

cdjc
    Participant

Hi,

thanks for the info. Done that. Issue still remains.

You can resolve it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

#page-container .sh-header .sh-nav > .current-menu-ancestor:not(.current_page_item) > a, 
    #page-container .sh-header .sh-nav > .current-menu-item:not(.current_page_item) > a {
        color: rgba(61,61,61,0.69) !important;
    }

cdjc
    Participant

Hi. Thanks. That does solve part of it. But if you scroll all the way down, and back up, you’ll notice that the last active anchor will still be active, even though the window is not positioned on that element ID

Please make sure that you have enabled One Page Navigation option in the theme settings as shown in the attached screenshots.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

cdjc
    Participant

it was enabled yes

I have notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)