Bug in IE 11 (portfolio 2.0 doesn't display all items)

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Bug in IE 11 (portfolio 2.0 doesn't display all items)

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Bug in IE 11 (portfolio 2.0 doesn't display all items)

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
  • Konrud
    Participant

There is a bug in IE 11 (windows 7), when a page is loaded you are not able to see projects/portfolio items that should be displayed under the all tab. If you try and click on the other tabs the projects are shown up.

I’m using Portfolio 2.0 with image ratio fluid.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @Konrud,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

Are you getting any error message in the browser console?

Test it disabling all browser extensions.

Does the same happen for you when you visit our demo site https://jevelin.shufflehound.com/ on IE 11?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Konrud
    Participant

It happens with Portfolio 2.0 with image ratio fluid.

I don’t see any errors on the console.

I’ve tried it without any browser extensions and still, I cannot see portfolio items in tab all.

Does the same happen for you when you visit our demo site https://jevelin.shufflehound.com/ on IE 11?

Konrud
    Participant

No, because in the demo you’ve sent the portfolio is not using image ratio fluid.

In order to see the bug, you need to use portfolio 2.0 and set image ratio as fluid.

Ok we are troubleshooting the issue and will update you here.

If you can then could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that i can troubleshoot it?

Konrud
    Participant

The same bug can be seen on mobile (in my case it were Galaxy S7 and Iphone 7) in landscape orientation.

Ok Thank you for notifying us.

If you can then could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that i can troubleshoot it?

You can share URL privately by adding it in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will bee able see it.”

We have tested it on https://jevelin.shufflehound.com/portfolio1/ using IE11 browser and it is working fine for us.

Konrud
    Participant

It happens occasionally, I don’t quite sure when it happens but It’s happened several times.

OK then we’ll try testing it again and again to reproduce it.

Konrud
    Participant

It can be reproduced on the small screen when you rapidly scroll down, for example using this function:

jQuery("html, body").stop(true, true).animate({ scrollTop: offsetTop }, 980);.

Another way to reproduce it is set a height of the screen to be smaller or equal to the width and then rapidly scroll down.

Thank you for providing additional information.

We’ll test it.

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Sorry, but at the moment we can’t get it not to work.

Also this code:

jQuery("html, body").stop(true, true).animate({ scrollTop: offsetTop }, 980);

Didn’t work on IE.

Maybe you can give us a link to your website?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)