Bug in the counter

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Bug in the counter

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Bug in the counter

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • zsolt67
    Participant

Fittedwardrobeslondon.com has a bug in the counters.

If I roll down and up and down again the counter restart but doesn’t count to the end and stays like that.

You made a custom CSS for the counters to make them in two column in mobile. Maybe that affect this behaviour because I can’t reproduce this bug in the jevelin test site.

zsolt67
    Participant

If I do this couple of times the counter end state will be less and less

Hi @zsolt67,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

I could confirm the issue on your shared site.

Does it work fine for you after removing provided custom CSS code?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

zsolt67
    Participant

no

zsolt67
    Participant

also tried deactivate all plugin except unyson and slider revolution

As it works on your test site then could you please compare both the sites and find out what is difference between them causing this issue?

zsolt67
    Participant

I dont have test site. I checked your corporate demo site where works. I dont know which version you have online.

zsolt67
    Participant

I don’t know why my counters restarting after rolling up and down again.I didn’t do any modification I am using the visual builder and your standard elements only

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

If it is not conflict then would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able to see it.”?

zsolt67
    Participant

I already did this you can see it in couple of post  above.

You can check my other problem please with the google map element

I could confirm the issue on my test site therefore notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

Solution for this topic

The issue is resolved in the below latest version of theme so please update the theme as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

zsolt67
    Participant

Ok now thank you

You are most welcome here 🙂

zsolt67
    Participant

Can you please check my other topic, I am waiting for 3 days now

Sorry if it has been missed.

Could you please share me the topic URL?

Replied to your topic.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)