cannot get demo site to download

Home Forums Jevelin Theme cannot get demo site to download

Home Forums Jevelin Theme cannot get demo site to download

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • deuxrose
    Participant

Hello!
    I purchased the Jevelin template specifically for the beauty demo theme (https://jevelin.shufflehound.com/beauty/).   I cannot get the demo to download onto my WordPress at all.  Is there any way you can help? I am willing to give you my login if that helps.  I tried to look through the forum for answers but we are very new to this and cannot figure it out on our own. SO sorry.

Thank you in advance.

HI @deuxrose,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can download the demo as described below.

https://support.shufflehound.com/installing-demo/

Are you facing any issue importing it as described above?

If yes then could you please tell me exactly what issue you are facing?

Thank you for sharing the site login credentials but it seems you missed to share your site URL so could you please share it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

deuxrose
    Participant

hi! thank you for the fast response.  when we try to follow the instruction you provided it still says ‘cannot upload / error’.  We are not sure what we are doing wrong. We just want the exact template as the BEAUTY demo in Jevelin and when we do it it just shows up as a blank template and the demo won’t load.

If there is any way you can upload the demo for us, we are willing to pay a fee for the help. We just really need the BEAUTY demo to be activated onto our side so we can easily edit it and we dont know why it keeps giving us an error.

Thank you again for your Time and help!

-K

Solution for this topic

I logged into your shared site and imported the Beauty demo content on it as shown in the attached screenshot.

Could you please confirm it?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

deuxrose
    Participant

OH WOW! YES! THANK YOU! It is perfect. Thank you so much for your help!

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)