Can't Edit Pages with WP Bakery

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Can't Edit Pages with WP Bakery

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Can't Edit Pages with WP Bakery

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • covalentmoments
    Participant

I just updated my theme and now I can’t add any new elements with WP Bakery.  This makes it impossible to use that plugin to create a new page from scratch.  Please help.

Hi @covalentmoments,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Please see the update posted in the below topic.

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/wpbakery-page-builder-v6-0-3-update-is-broken-please-downgrade-to-v6-0-2/#post-47071

If you are still having the issue then could you please share me the screenshot of the issue?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

covalentmoments
    Participant

I am still having issues.  I downgraded to WP Bakery 6.02 but the problem still persists.

I can create a new page, but when I click “add new element” and try to add a row or text, it doesn’t save.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

covalentmoments
    Participant

As I play with it further, it seems like I can edit some things on the “backend editor” but not the “frontend editor”

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)